Saturday, January 3, 2009

This is me.

This winter break has become the best yet. I can't explain it, from how I felt before, and how I feel now, are two completely different worlds. I've just written a new chapter to my life. It's about the best thing ever.
I really plan on keeping the people I have in my life with me for a great while. I've gotten closer with people I never would have imagined. They're good people. The best, and for some reason, something out there chose for them to be in my life. I can't begin to explain how special I am.
I would like to thank everyone who has been there this last year, new and old, you guys were the best, and I wish you could see the gratitude I owe you. Thank you.
Alright, I'll be done now. I need to come up with something else to post tomorrow. :]


"Have you ever had a moment when you’re with the one person in the world you want to be with and the wind is blowing through your hair and the song that just describes your entire soul happens to come on and then the person you happen to want to be with happens to love the same song and suddenly you realize you’re listening to it together and no matter how crazy your life has gotten, there’s this one moment, this perfect moment where you could just say that no matter what happens nothing can take this moment away from me… and then something does."
"I want his fingers to always find the spaces in between mine."

No comments: